[aprssig] APRS in Iraq?

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 25 05:20:49 EDT 2008

Gee, does it really matter about some "stupid" Iraqi regulation?
Americans can do whatever they want there, and if anyone disagrees,
We just kill them.  Most soldiers and contractors already have
Inmarsat-c,
So APRS is like mapping the dinosaur genome... what's the point? After
You suck up a few thousand RAD's of DU, you AND your family will be dead
In a few years after you return home.  But enjoy your oil spoils while
You can.  So to answer your original question, the official position is:
"NO Americans have ever visited Iraq."