[aprssig] Kenwood D-700?

Kai Gunter Brandt kai.brandt at hjemme.no
Sat Jun 21 08:52:47 EDT 2008

Jason KG4WSV skrev:
> Yes, there is a power on/off command.  I can't find the original
> reference, or any notes or code for the device I built do
> automatically control power for me.  I think it's something like "PS
> 1" or "PO 1" to turn power on; use 0 to turn it off.
>
> If you can't find the actual command anywhere, email me and I can
> (eventually) hook up my little box to a computer and get the string.
>
> -Jason
> kg4wsv

just to repeat myselves ;o)

The command to send is "AI 0"
You probably have to send CTRL+C if the TNC is in CONVERSE mode before
sending the "AI 0"

But theres no "Power Off" but you can send the commands:
TOT 0   (set auto power off to 3min [the lowest value])
APO 1,0 (Turn on AutoPowerOff)

Kai Gunter
LA3QMA