[aprssig] Ham uses for a 1.2m Ku-band dish?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jun 19 13:46:14 EDT 2008

> Do you have a link to some specs on this wireless camera, or
> at least a manufacturer and model number?   Please... :)

No, they change very week.  Just google for wireless cameras and
they are flooding in from China.  For $75 or so, you should get
the camera, 2.4 GHz TX, and 2.4 Ghz receiver.  Everything you
need for a microwave ATV link.

There are only 4 channels, and usually the receivers are 4
channle receivers.  To get 8 freqs for our 8 lab stations, we
also found some 1.2 GHz cameras for a while , before the FCC
apparently cut them off at the borders...

Bob, Wb4aPR