[aprssig] AIS on aprs.fi

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sat Jun 14 12:11:50 EDT 2008

Hello Guy.  Thanks for your message to APRSSIG.

If you haven't already, I hope you will consider subscribing to the
California APRS Users mailing list too (and invite all your APRS friends).
News, discussion, and questions about APRS in California (and nearby
portions of adjacent states) will continue there.
Subscribe: ca_aprs-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Post message: ca_aprs at yahoogroups.com

73, Cap KE6AFE