[aprssig] When Quoting from APRSSIG Digest.......

Gord H gordoh1937 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 16:47:02 EDT 2008

I agree 100%.
VE7GFH

--- On Thu, 6/12/08, William N. Powell <billpwl1 at verizon.net> wrote:

From: William N. Powell <billpwl1 at verizon.net>
Subject: [aprssig] When Quoting from APRSSIG Digest.......
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 6:49 PM

When replying to a subject contained in the APRSSIG Digest, it would be
big help if could you please CHANGE the SUBJECT to the relevant topic
before sending.

I have to go back 2 days to find the original post, and that is quoted
from an unnamed source that I have to trace back even further if I was
interested in what the original question was about.

Bill   N3PZB