[aprssig] New Open Source APRS Client Project

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Tue Jun 10 15:25:48 EDT 2008

> As for Jason, kudos to you for working on more
> applications and opening
> them up for others to use and build on.  It is too
> bad that people like
> Brian have to be so critical of your efforts..  Too
> much of that crap on
> this list makes me think the APRS projects I'm
> working on currently
> should be kept private.

Thanks, but somtimes I think it's better I just keep
my damn mouth shut.  This list is exactly why people
say the hell with APRS and go on to somthing else.
They try to contribute and they get hammered for it.
I'm not even doing this to be a sellable product, it's
meant to be 100% free and a contribution to the APRS community.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com