[aprssig] New Open Source APRS Client Project

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Tue Jun 10 15:15:10 EDT 2008

--- "Joseph M. Durnal" <joseph.durnal at gmail.com>
wrote:

> VB6 probably wasn't the best choice, but that may be
> what was available.

That is exactly the case.  I have been programming off
and on with VB6 and it's the only language I have any
kind of grasp on.  As I stated before, I am the worst
programmer to come down the pike and I am lucky to
have gotten as far with this as I have, so far.

> I suggest looking into Visual Basic 2008 Express
> Edition.  It is free.

I'll look into that.  I actually have a copy of VB.net
but I have zero time to try to learn it.  From what I
have read so far, just getting over the "threading" in
.net is enough to make you pull your hair out.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com