[aprssig] OT: Windows XP Service Pack 3

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 08:10:20 EDT 2008

Some friends have having an interesting time with one of the Ubuntu
versions.  (I don't know the exact flavor)  Updates seem to go on OK,
but then many functions are found to be missing, or otherwise broken.

It's not a system I use (I was going to, but this "put me off"
somewhat!) so I don't have any detail as to exactly what fails, but it
takes some time and much fingers on keybord time to manualy stitch it
all back together again, so I am told.

73.

Dave B.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk