[aprssig] Time to UPGRADE obsolete DIGIS!

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Mon Jun 9 05:04:39 EDT 2008

Nice,

Thanks Mica, Gerhard

What would the possibility be of including More Countries

If necessary I could run the script on another machine, if load was
an issue..

I think the statistics are showing that WIDEn-n is more widespread
and growing.... this is good...

I'll hopefully get to talk to our national delegate during the week.

John