[aprssig] New DSTCALL => software mappings

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Thu Jun 5 02:30:39 EDT 2008

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Pentti Gronlund wrote:
>> I think you should add AGWTracker in the
>> client graph, and HaMDR (APZMDR) in tracker figures.
>
> "APZMDR" is what I need for HaMDR.  What's the TOCALL for
> AGWTracker?  I can add those to the Perl script and the graphs.

   Seems to be APAGW. Got 1573 stations in my database (past 180 days) with
that destination callsign, and most of them say AGWTracker in the comment
field. 156 HaMDRs, yay!

   Hmm, I wonder, would it be useful to have aprs.fi try to guess and
report the software used by the station, on the info page?

select dstcall, count(dstcall) as c from loc where type = 'l' group by
dstcall order by c desc limit 30;

   dstcall   c

   APU25N    13351
   APRS       1860