[aprssig] qA? Questions

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Mon Jun 2 08:58:32 EDT 2008

An IGate port is a server port that supports IGates.  To support an IGate, the server must maintain a "last heard" list for each client to ensure message delivery to stations on RF reporting through the client (IGate).  All core servers and aprs2.net servers run javAPRSSrvr and have port 14580 configured as an IGate-capable port.

Hope this helps.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net