[aprssig] YOTREPS and AIS

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jul 30 13:32:13 EDT 2008

LCL.  Got tired of waiting for the other stuff to be finished and had
the weather stations shipped separately.  But I've got samples due in
today for another project - if everything checks out I'll have more on
the way soon.

Freight from LA is the real killer for this shipment, but I don't have
much choice.

Scott
N1VG