[aprssig] IRLP APRS Status Script: Multiconnect Bug?

Steve Grantham aa5sg-2 at sera.org
Sun Jul 27 21:54:23 EDT 2008

Let's not forget, then, that in order for this to be useful and relevant
information for the local mobile operator, some local station has to
prudently and appropriately gate these packets from the Internet to RF in a
fashion that would enhance their usefulness to the local mobile operator.

Steve, AA5SG