[aprssig] Newest model Garmin that works with d710?

K7FTP k7ftp at k7ftp.net
Tue Jul 22 17:08:40 EDT 2008

If you don't have to have a Garmin or turn-by-turn directions, Lowrance still offers units with real RS-232 NMEA input/output ports.  The Baja 540C is one.

The turn-by-turn directions are more of an item found in "average consumer" oriented products.  That audience isn't looking for RS-232 interfaces.  At CES we looked - didn't find much.