[aprssig] WB4APR APRS Website Mirror Back Up

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 05:16:15 EDT 2008

Many people outside the US have been unable to reach WB4APR's APRS
website at:

       http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs.html
<http://www.ew.usna.edu/%7Ebruninga/aprs.html>

This is partly due to a misconfigured domain server at the US Naval
Academy,    For some time, I have been mirroring Bob's pages on my
website at:

     http://wa8lmf.net/bruninga/

After switching to a different hosting server about two months ago, I
never got around to reloading the mirror.   As of today (22 July 2008) a
new and current copy of WB4APR's website is now up on my site.

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

World Digipeater Map
  http://wa8lmf.net/APRSmaps