[aprssig] Filezilla help?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Jul 18 14:02:12 EDT 2008

Ryan K2RRT wrote...

> See if passive mode is enabled for that account. I dont have filezilla
> in front of me right now but I know it's an option there somewhere.

I don't think that would explain why Bob could transfer some files but
not others. In passive mode, the server assigns a port number. If Bob is
successfully using port 21 for some files, it should work for all. If he
can look at the files with SSH, he should be able to see both the
ownership and permissions. With an FTP client, he may only be able to
see the permissions.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH