[aprssig] APRS spec 101

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 15:37:24 EDT 2008

That's the version number ... one I have printed out.
Thumbing throiugh it for some light reading, [yea, right]  I can't
find where / if it describes the Frame Check Sequence.

it is a simple sum type checksum?

Now one may correctly argue that I don't *really* need to know this,
but being so possessed, I'm curious.   OR should we just
assume it is covered int the  AX.25 spec?

--

73, Steve, K9DCI