[aprssig] Inexpensive use of Trackers

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jul 15 12:49:25 EDT 2008

If you wanted to invest a little more in hardware, the Tracker2 could do
this a little more cleanly.  You could set up a script (I probably need
to write a PSR article on the new scripting engine) that'd fire off an
APRS message (possibly an email) every time the contact closed, and then
wait (for example) two minutes before re-arming the trigger.

Scott
N1VG