[aprssig] OT: DV Dongle a D-Star codec on USB.

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Tue Jul 8 12:36:52 EDT 2008

Not at this time.  It is in development.  We are already accessing the Icom low speed data stream at the repeater sites using something called DStarMonitor.  Again, all of this information on D-STAR is available on D-STAR sites and forums.  And, as I also said, I will be happy to discuss D-STAR specifications, applications, etc. on those forums or privately, your choice.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net