[aprssig] PIC processor for APRS info for D-STAR mobiles?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jul 8 11:45:10 EDT 2008

I can't help but think that if D-STAR had been designed with some input
from the worldwide amateur community a lot of this could have been built
into the standard.

I don't understand all of the fuss about interleaving other data with a
user's transmission, if there is unused bandwidth there.  You could
simply tag it as having originated elsewhere - maybe prefix it with the
repeater's own callsign.

Scott
N1VG