[aprssig] PIC processor for APRS info for D-STAR mobiles?

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Tue Jul 8 10:48:28 EDT 2008

But, as I indicated, it is heard by the users in various forms.

> But if we cannot find a clever way to get access to the
> repeater's idle DV bits when it is not in use, then I can see
> your issues.

There are no "repeater's idle DV bits".  A repeater is just that, a repeater.  It is repeating someone else's signal and that is how it is presented to all listeners.

Hope this helps clear things up.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net