[aprssig] Yet another th-d7 thread

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 09:05:41 EDT 2008

Oh yes!  However, they are usualy replaced by better specified and
cheaper parts.  It's just the development time or "NRE" costs that go
skywards as the complexity inevitably increases.  Hence, there is less
insentive to put the money up front for a long life low volume product,
that will have to be redesigned every two or so years.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk