[aprssig] Best settings please

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 3 00:22:51 EDT 2008

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Phillip wrote:

> The organizers have asked not to send the beacons etc to the Internet.

For that last bit, most if not all igates should refuse to send
packets to the internet when heard on RF if they have "NOGATE" or
"RFONLY" as the last digi path.

For instance, a typical good path in the U.S. would be
"WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1".  Change that to "WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1,NOGATE" for your
rally.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer