[aprssig] APRS Search Engine --- Request for Comment

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Wed Jul 2 16:06:03 EDT 2008

Hello Steve,

The Chat feature is local to the web users currently viewing the site.

Every time a new message is received or messages are checked in the chat
window the scroll bar is shifted to the bottom which causes the jumping.
I'll check out safari a bit and see if there is anything goings on that
shouldn't be.

Thank you for the feed back!

Greg
NV6G