[aprssig] Tickets CAD - New Release

Arnie Shore 3ashore at Comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 14:31:08 EDT 2008

Tickets - our free/Open-Source CAD  - is available for tire-kicking
(guest login is available)  and download (new!)  version 2.7.d beta at
    http://www.saefern.org/tickets/

Keying off user feedback - including support of a recent  major event -
improvements include better APRS-handling (via openaprs.net) lots of bug
cleanup, the ability to track each mobile unit individually (by window)
as well as collectively, improved reports, shows logged-on users, etc.
And yep, really free; no 'pro version', no nuth'n.   Last time I checked
it had attracted about 1000 downloads.

Again, Tickets is a web  application, OS-agnostic, and is
PHP/MySQL-based.  It'll run with any recent browser, and does mapping
via integration with the GMaps API.  WRT the latter, related services
include geo-location, some reverse phone lookup,  incident notification
via email and texting. .

There's a dedicated discussion group at
     http://groups.google.com/group/open-source-cad

But wait, there's more ... .