[aprssig] Stream/Water Gauge

Daron Wilson daron at wilson.org
Tue Jul 1 00:59:51 EDT 2008

I'll have to dig around, someone makes a nice little module for that.  It is
PVC pipe with batteries in the pipe, an ultrasonic unit to measure depth,
and a low power aprs radio and tnc.  We were going to build them as well,
but I think someone has done most of the homework already.  I'll dig around,
I've seen it.

73