[aprssig] The final word: W0APR

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Jan 30 09:08:18 EST 2008

Seriously, why do any of us outside the KC area care about this? Why do
some hams feel they are to inform the world about their local issues and
problems? We don't care and it is clogging up my inbox. Let's keep the
postings limited to what might be of general interest to all hams on the
list. Thanks!

....and JMHO

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com