[aprssig] RE: 6 meter APRS or meteorscater?

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:31:40 EST 2008

What data mode was used in the examples below?  I see one mention of
"PSK" and never any mention of 1200 baud AFSK  AX25.   I'm still
skeptical of how a 500 millisecond packet is going to work in a system
with 300 millisecond openings.

How about having a super short MIC-E packet with no path for a "PING"
packet to look for minimal openings?   I can be generating those on a
regular basis by the end of the month.

To confirm, you are now thinking of 50.62 yes?   We'll have at least a
half stations on there in the PNW by spring.

73
Bill - WA7NWP