[aprssig] aprsd memory usage

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jan 22 13:18:10 EST 2008

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Bill Vodall WA7NWP wrote:

> Doesn't even the newest "official" version have that problem?

I don't think so.  At least I know you can disable the translation.
I don't recall whether it's disabled by default.

> Is your (Curt's) perl version available somewhere?

It's on my ftp site, but I haven't played with that in quite some
time.  If someone else wanted to pick it up and improve upon it, I
wouldn't object.

  <ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/a/archer/aprs/aprsd.pl>