[aprssig] IGATEs doing odd things

Earl Needham earl_needham at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 08:41:34 EST 2008

At 17:39 12/29/2007, AE5PL Lists wrote:
>One thing we have been able to demonstrate is KPC-3's (and plusses) with
>8.3 firmware and before seem to lose themselves when in KISS mode.  We
>have successfully isolated some delay issues to those TNCs.  I do not
>know if this is fixed in 9.1 or not.

         I'm a little late on this, but it's been pretty hectic lately --

         I get the following from the VER command:

         KPC3PMX-333C05116-9.0N

         So I'm guessing I have version 9.0 -- weren't there some
problems with version 9.0?  And as a result, aren't there MULTIPLE
versions 9.0, some with bugs, and some without???

         Thanks,
         Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk