[aprssig] Part 3/3: Updating APRS Clients (Consumer Needs)

Jim Tittsler ZL2IA at OnNZ.net
Mon Jan 14 14:35:17 EST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008, at 03:53, Jason KG4WSV wrote:
> On Jan 12, 2008 7:39 AM, Ev Tupis <w2ev at yahoo.com> wrote:
> w2ev> This is sad because the Amateur/APRS community has so much to
> offer...*without* needing to be deployed "inside the yellow tape
> area".  For more on this, please read my DCC 2007 article (or ask
> me to send you the article in .PDF).
>
> If this is meant to get some discussion going, and for the benefit
> of those of us who didn't go to DCC, how about summarizing here?

The proceedings of the 2007 DCC are also available via Lulu:
   http://www.lulu.com/content/1151661

--
Jim Tittsler  ZL2IA/AI8A    Gisborne                GPG: 0x01159DB6
http://www.qsl.net/7j1ajh/                       QRP/Satellites/APRS