[aprssig] Re: OLPC ... Neat!

Paul Kronenwetter n2kiq at arrl.net
Sun Jan 13 18:04:13 EST 2008

All,

I've started a page on the laptop.org WIKI,  currently at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Kronenpj to document what I've been
doing.  Once I get it a bit further along, I'll see if the OLPC folks
want amateur-radio stuff in their wiki or somewhere else.  In the
meantime, anyone with comments or suggestions, please use the discussion
tab and we'll work through things.

-Paul

--
Paul Kronenwetter - N2KIQ