[aprssig] FREQUENCY on APRS

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 11:47:42 EST 2008

HI,
Whoever owns the equipment is responsible for its
upkeep, no?  If a national network is updated and this
equipment is tied into that network, then if it needs
updateing then who is going to do the work?  If the
local digi owner wants to play and the field changes
its plaing rules, then the local owner has to adapt or
become a problem.

Chris
KB8UIH