[aprssig] info for TM-D710E in car

mboulanger at alice.it mboulanger at alice.it
Sun Jan 13 01:30:59 EST 2008

Rivoli Italy li 13 gennaio 2008

dear friends, i am  ik1aqi of Rivoli (TO - Italy)
in APRS we use the TM-D710E but we have noticed some problems.

1° when we are in my car, the apparatus sends forth the noise of the beacon for the first three minutes and then he doesn't feel more..... is this for the safety of the driver?

2° in my car the TM - D710E is connected with the GPS. We have noticed that, when we are in movement, it transmits the position for the first thirty minutes around as programmed with the beacon (every three minutes), then it lengthens the times in way random. how do we have to program?  so my position is not correct in the UI-View  map.

thanks for the help
IK1AQI Boulanger Michele