[aprssig] Position Ambituity in APRS!

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Jan 8 11:23:04 EST 2008

Let me jump in and ask a really simple question.

If I transmit my position to degree precision (for example 35  .  N\083  .
W), to plot that "location" on a map, I would mark an everything from 3500.00N
to 3559.59N and 08300.00W to 08359.59W, right?

So that would be the possible area (whatever geometric shape it may be) that I
can be in, right?

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU