[aprssig] WIDE1-1,SSn-N update

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Mon Jan 7 16:01:39 EST 2008

So, all _fill-in_ digis will be set to provide "traceable WIDE1-1" but will
not operate any "SS"1-1 nor other aliases.

For a Kantronics TNC, this setting is
MYAlias NONE   ;not RELAY nor WIDE nor TRACE nor WIDE1-1
UIdigi  ON WIDE1-1
UIFlood %      ;disabled
UITrace %      ;disabled
UIDWait OFF

-- Setting up UI-View32 to act as a fill-in or event digi.--
This type of digi is the least harmful to our congested VHF network.
You must be running your TNC in KISS mode to enable the digipeater in
UI-View32.

Go to Setup -> Digipeater Setup
Enable Digi is checked
UI Only is checked
Alias substitution is checked
WIDEn-n is not checked
TRACEn-n is not checked
Alias(es) has W6UUU,WIDE1-1  <substitute your callsign for W6UUU>
Sub Alias has W6UUU  <substitute your callsign for W6UUU>
Dupe secs = 30
Digi routes has 1=1

Click on OK and you're done.

73, Cap KE6AFE