[aprssig] UI-VIEW

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Feb 23 08:40:04 EST 2008

Andrew (callsign?) wrote...

> Just got a new laptop and all the fonts are messed up in
> the "more" window when you select a station Ideas ?

UI-View does have a font setting, but it appears to be just for the
label font... right-click on any station and select font. I had the same
problem on a few of my (high res) laptops. Try the Windows display
properties and under SETTINGS - ADVANCED, look at the DPI settings
on the GENERAL tab. Try increasing it a bit to e.g. 125% normal size.

PS - your message was in HTML format. Probably most people would
prefer plain text format on mailing lists.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH