[aprssig] Embeded LINUX display

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Feb 22 18:44:29 EST 2008

If that's all you need, check out BerkeleyDB.  BDB will associate
key/value pairs, and it can run entirely in RAM.  You could use the
object name as the key and the position as the value.  It's NOT a SQL
database, so you can't do joins or anything, but it's a fast way to
manage large lists of items.

Scott
N1VG