[aprssig] Embeded LINUX display

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Fri Feb 22 13:12:35 EST 2008

I'm currently working with an embedded computer running Linux Kernel
2.4. I imagine it would run perl, MySQL, and GD fine if I had more
than 3MB storage to work with. The trick is getting the software and
its dependencies to cross-compile correctly (unless you have gcc, etc.
running on the embedded device). For example, I had no trouble
cross-compiling crond, but I'm having trouble getting an ftp client
compiled correctly.

Tom, KD7LXL