[aprssig] THD7A GPS Question

Ron Tonneson ron.tonneson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 22:40:43 EST 2008

Sam,

Not sure why you are seeing the blinking but not getting valid position data.  In my setup with the D7 and a Garmin
GPSMap 60CSx if the GPS does not have a valid lock there is no blinking, it does a short beep each time the GPS
transmits.  Once the GPS gets a good lock the beep stops and the position shows up and the decimal point and the minute
symbols blink with each update.  Maybe someone with an ETREX can help.

Ron - K0QVF