[aprssig] SatSERVER

Dave Anderson KG4YZY dave at aprsfl.net
Fri Feb 15 16:34:35 EST 2008

You'll need to contact Pete Loveall AE5PL - he can set you up with
javaprsrvr to do what you need on the private Yahoogroup for SysOp's.

I thought that Phil Pacier, AD6NH was running a dedicated sat-gateway
server, but I could be wrong on that (I do remember using it at one point)..

Regards,

Dave Anderson

KG4YZY

www.aprsfl.net