[aprssig] APRS and google

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Feb 13 14:02:39 EST 2008

I think others have already given you the right answer about the
redirects, but before you do that - are you just going to the new USNA
domain?  If you're going to move, why not move someplace else entirely,
that would be unaffected by any other changes the USNA might make?

I'll be happy to donate space myself, if that's a problem.  I'll have 20
GB of space and a dedicated IP address opening up soon.  I'm sure you'd
have no shortage of hosting offers if you asked.

Scott
N1VG