[aprssig] Tracker Radio Interface drawings

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Feb 9 18:30:21 EST 2008

John N5TIM wrote...

> In case anyone is interested, posted on our RACES web site are
> drawings for Tracker to radio interfaces for a number of radios for
> both the TinyTrack and the OpenTracker. We have tried to be as
> accurate as possible but everyone knows Murphy. The url is;
> <http://garlandr.s412.sureserver.com/graces/Tech-Info.html>

Nicely done wiring diagrams! However, there is an obsolete link
in the "software" section on the page mentioned below. The UI-View
link should go to www.ui-view.org. Unfortunately, the .COM domain
name was lost when Roger G4IDE became a silent key.

http://garlandr.s412.sureserver.com/graces/aprsfyi.html

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH