[aprssig] Third and Fourth core servers shutting down....

Dave Anderson KG4YZY dave at aprsfl.net
Sat Feb 9 12:35:50 EST 2008

> Oh bummer - fourth was the one I pointed to.  It was the fewest hops
> from my comcast network as best as I could estimate.  My trace ended
> at 64.58.194.131, which falls along with the fourth.aprs.net ip
> address in the range owned by Citicom Online Communication Services.

64.58.194.131 is my Pix firewall, and it's definitely not set to allow ICMP
echo or Traceroute UDP.  It essentially is on the inside VLAN off the
Juniper router that is my edge.

Arin hasn't updated my organization name, Citicom was the company name of my
ISP business since 1994.

Regards,
Dave
KG4YZY