[aprssig] Flashing GIF and APRS future

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Feb 8 21:26:12 EST 2008

Thanks to all!  My flashing D7 HT display with the "MY MESSAGE"
is now on my LOCAL INFO web page.  Scott put it together for me
and it looks real!

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/localinfo.html

I made a lot of improvements to this site.  I highly recommend
that evey APRS operator become familiar with this page and share
it with every ham he knows.  Especially all those that think
APRS is just a vehicle tracking system.  They are wrong.

Bob

H. Smith
> Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 11:32 AM
> To: TAPR APRS Mailing List
> Subject: Re: [aprssig] Flashing GIF
>
> Scott Miller wrote:
> > I use Adobe ImageReady for doing GIF animations - I just
> did this one
> > to illustrate the Nuvi tracking WA8LMF:
> >
> > http://n1vg.net/images/nuvi-track.gif
> >
> > It's interesting how the rest of the map gets redrawn a
little

http://wa8lmf.net