[aprssig] APRS MSO file

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Feb 2 22:02:10 EST 2008

Bob WB4APR wrote...

> I'm trying to save my latest APRS PowerPoint, but it seems to be
> huge, and when I look inside, there is a file named
> "oledata.mso".  And it is 6 Mbytes.  Anyone know what that is?

I dunno, but did a search for oledata.mso and came up with the following
page. Does that help?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222330

Somewhere else, I read..

"So far as I know, the OleData.mso file stores the information for
these inserted objects in your ppt. If you save the ppt as HTML,
these inserted ole object will store all the information in the
oledata.mso. Then you can open the powerpoint-produced htm
file in powerpoint. You will find you can still edit the inserted
object in ppt as the same as ppt."

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH