[aprssig] 6 Mtr APRS etc

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 2 14:18:18 EST 2008

Well I don' t know what is happening to my Text that I send to the group the
last 3 messages I have sent here have had the TXT removed and I get a
message informing me that my messages are to big and that they are being
held for the moderator .

Hi,

     There has been talk on here of 6 mtr Metor scatter etc and the
availability of radios for this.

I have replied to the sender of the said messages but no reply.

I am looking for a 6 mtr transceiver so I can join the 6mtr APRs net and try
different things and when I saw how many of these are available and where on
offer I responded.

Getting them to NZ is no problem.

So if you can help me please let me know.

73 Phillip

ZL2TZE