[aprssig] Nuvi messaging

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Feb 1 15:38:58 EST 2008

Right now, the T2 only processes messages address directly to it.  It
could certainly be made to do bulletins - the code is already there to
identify them.

Objects are handled same as always - they just get created like
stations, with any associated comment text.

The interesting part is that my Garmin rep (who seems unusually
knowledgeable) didn't even know that the serial interface would support
waypoint management on the Nuvi.  I'll have to make sure they leave it
in there!

Scott
N1VG