[aprssig] Xastir folks - reflector broke

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 30 13:29:42 EST 2008

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008, ka7o wrote:

> Haven't received anything from the Xastir reflector in quite some time.

As you can see from this web page:

     http://www.xastir.org/

the person who runs the mailing lists and xastir.org site (including
the main Wiki pages) is aware of the problem.  He's the only one
with access to those servers and applications.  I wish him well in
fixing things up and I'm sure he'll let a few of of the other
developers know if we can help in any way.

If the problems become a permanent thing we'll regroup and set
things up elsewhere.

The SourceForge.net Xastir site is still up, so file releases and
CVS sources are available as always.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer