[aprssig] Another Bootlegger Using APRS As a Commercial AVL System ???

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 23:30:38 EST 2008

It cracks me up when bootleggers use APRS, a system that not only puts
your position on the air, but also the Internet for all to see.  They
could just be hams that don't know what they are doing and don't have
their call sign in their packet.

Byonics has no liability here.  Anyone can by a tinytrack and use it
for any thing they want, but to use it with an amateur radio
transceiver you would need an amateur radio license.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R